Re: [PyrNet-L] Jackson - Goodbye to another Pyr friend

At 17:48 14-03-98 EST, you wrote:

><< Can/Am Ch. Kaskadian's Idyle Gossip CGC.
> He was  truely one of the greats and thankfully has some wonderful
> young offspring that will help to  keep his memory alive for many
> years to come. >>
>
>For sure.  Both he and his full Brother, Timber were two of the best in the
>history of the breed.  Many of us will never forget the sight of the two of
>them competing in the ring right down to the end.  Its was always a shame both
>could not win.  Time passes and we love our old ones and certainly never
>forget them.
>
>Joe Gentzel

How true this is, I only can add that I was fortunated to meet these two
great guys and the sire of them in person at the National Specialty 1996.
What a great impression they made.
I count myself lucky that I could take a halfbrother of Jackson and Timber
and over grand son  of Jackson with me to the Netherlands. So a little part
of them will live on over here.

Ursula
Ursula Hock & The Dutch Pyr Crew & Easy (GSD)
"Ursa's Signum" - Middelburg - The Netherlands
Web Site:  http://GreatPyrenees.com
E-mail  : urshock@greatpyrenees.com