Re: [PyrNet-L] Shaving Pyrs

<< I'd happily not
 clip her again if I had an alternative that didn't involve having to clip
 her but provided the same results/outcome (i.e. comfortable and happy Pyr).

Karen, in the end you will know what is best for her.  Don't be intimidated by
all of our strong opinions (have you ever seen a dog person without them)
<VBG>.  Just evaluate the merits of what we say and then do what is best for
your girl.

Joe