[PyrNet-L] Chat: Prayers

<< To All:

 I have just heard some awful news and would like everyone to take a moment of
 silence for the fifty out of fifty-three puppies, which were being
transported
 to...YES...PET SHOPS, by truck.  Apparently this happened in Connecticut and
 was caused by propane heaters keeping these poor guys warm.

 It makes me sick.

 Teri >>

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Sun, 15 Mar 1998 07:44:35 -0500 (EST)
from root@localhost

pyrnet-1@gamerz.net

... while talking to gamerz.net.:
<<< 550 <pyrnet-1@gamerz.net>... User unknown