[PyrNet-L] BEHAVIOR, CHAT:Sticky wicket # 5

   Hi everyone,       This was sent last night and didn't go through. My
server is up now!  Thank goodness that you are all so patient.
Sometimes, with the combination of being relatively new to computer's
and the sort' new to this list, makes me feel like I am back in First
grade. <G>  Fortunately for me, you are all pretty swell teachers.

It is very late here in Maine. I am typing from my
husband's store in the next town from us.. My server has been down most
of the day. His server is
different from mine. So, like a lunatic and computer junkie ( that *you*

all have helped to turn me into <VVBG>), here am I .     Having no
lasting

confidence in my ' genius machine' or server at home's ability to work
in the morning, I thought I should let those of you that who typed to me

that this is why I have been
slow in responding.  Besides, far be for me to *appear* rude! <g>.  It's

just yet, another sticky wicket, with me. Only this time it is a
mechanical one.  Number 5,
methinks'. <G>
Well, what did I tell you? Another computer error. I was in my husband's

*computer* store last night and couldn't even send *this* out from
*there*.  Ha!  Somehow, I think that some people's prophecy that
computers will eventually, end up taking over the world is false.
<VBG>.
     BWTW,  last Saturday, when I first posted  3 Sticky wicket's.

 That Saturday, hardly anyone at all was posted anything for awhile.

You all must've all been
out pyr grooming & playing. I thought for a moment," that at this rate,
the sliding glass doors are going to break before I get a response to
Sticky wicket # 3."  Well, you guys, I was very wrong.   To everyone
that did respond

or that took the time to read my wordy email, ( as you may know, not
uncommon for me.) Thank you very much. Suddenly, post after post came in

to my messenger box. With each one, I felt a little more part of  you
and less and less unique with my 'wickets'.' You guys', even when I was
lurking last year for well over  a year, you succeeded in helping to
make me a stronger, more capable and more confident pyr mom.  I am lucky

to have found you all. At times, of reflection I sometimes find myself
in awe of the fabulous bunch of people that we have here. Personally, I
feel we have a 'winning' major league pyrenees team going here. I am
still taking it all in and trying to incorporate it into our very
pyrenees lives. To those of you like Linda, ( who I hope is not reading
this, <G>)  that suggested that I curtail the babies

'car treks' with me, in all honesty, I must admit that I
did take Jonah & Lexi with me in the car here to the store this
time. But, hey, it's late, I'm a woman alone tonight, there could be a
burglar or wolf around and I need my two guardian angels. <VBG>   Type
to ya' later, if the  'computer god's permit <g>   Take good care.
Judith,

Jonah( ruff, don't worry ma' I've gotcha' covered) & Lexi ( no big bad
wolf will get past me, just let them try!!!.)

  Hi everyone,     It is very late here in Maine. I am typing from my
husband's store in the next town from us.. My server has been down most
of the day. His server is
different from mine. So, like a lunatic and computer junkie ( that *you*

all have helped to turn me into <VVBG>), here am I . Thus far, I am able

receive messages on mine, but not to send them to you. Having no lasting

confidence in my ' genius machine' or server at home's ability to work
in the morning, I thought I should let those of you that who typed to me

that this is why I have been
slow in responding.  Besides, far be for me to *appear* rude! <g>.  It's

just yet, another sticky wicket, with me. Only this time it is a
mechanical one.  Number 5,
methinks'. <G>
Well, what did I tell you? Another computer error. I was in my husband's

*computer* store last night and couldn't even send *this* out from
*there*.  Ha!  Somehow, I think that some people's prophecy that
computers will eventually, end up taking over the world is false.
<VBG>.  The good news for me is, that it is now 2:15 PM Eastern Standard

time and I am sending this from home. Finally!  Whew!
     BWTW,  last Saturday, when I first posted Sticky wicket

# 3. That Saturday, hardly anyone at all was posted anything for awhile.

[...]

pyrenees lives. To those of you that suggested that I curtail the babies