Re: [PyrNet-L] CARE: Last Will Intestements

I don't know if you need to include in your will but I would at least attach
a note to will as to what you want done with pets.  Having experienced
several elder deaths in family it is just one less thing for people to have
to decide what to do and they may not think of who you may want pets to go
to or who may want your pets.

My grandmother died and my cousin drove 3 hours to pick up her 15 year old
border collie and my parent's took 18 year old Siamese (all still doing
well) - the executor of will read the instructions and followed through.
Eliminated a lot of family hassles.

Good Luck
Lynne
Washington