Re: [PyrNet-L] CARE: Last Will Intestements

> > provision's for your pyrenees or other dog's, mentioned in your
> wills? In
> terms of care > for them in the event of the sudden death or
> catastrophic
> illness to* all* of their pyrs > parent's/owner's?

>  Deb,   I thought that Maine was a great state for a pyr. Wow! In this
> country, I don't think one can get much closer to having a pyrenees
> and Pyrenees Mountain oriented enviorment than Alaska.  <VBG>   Thank
> you for reponding. I am 'hungry' for information on this right now.
> You have made my head and stomach a little more full. <g> Believe me
> if ya' saw my belly, you would not want to fill it up anymore than you
> already have.   Just kidding!  Kind of!
> I haven't even taken possession of my Pyr pup yet <G> and she already
> has a
> "Godmother". Only one possibility - my dairy goat, Pygora and llama
> breeder
> best friend in WI. <G>

Deb,     Heeeeehee! You are a power of example for me.

> She has had Pyrs in the past and loved them dearly.
> She has a Maremma right now, and says her next dog will be another
> Pyr.
> She's also a dog groomer. <G>

As if it may not show enough already, <g>, I will have to show my
ignorance and ask you what a Maremma is? It sound's like it would be
adorable. <BG>     How very opportune.  A  Great Pyrenees owner/Mom who
has a 'grooming' best friend!  LOL  I wish that I did.<g>

> My Border Collie is SUCH a total one-person dog I couldn't put her
> through
> the trauma of attempting placement. My friend here in AK knows what to
> do.
> <sigh>

Deb,  I for one applaud 'that' selfless and brave choice. I hope that I
never have to make one of my own,  for the benifit of my pyr babies. I
would like to think that if I did, that I would be as realistic and
brave as you were.

> . I do not believe in leaving these
> things to chance!

Neither do I! Thanks.   Judith, Jonah & LexiGod spelled backwards is
dog.