Re: [PyrNet-L] CARE: Last Will Intestements

----------
>  Hi everyone,   Typing to you about Jennifer, my best friend and
> frequent pyr & cat sitter, in the # 3 sticky wicket post made me ponder
> a subject that I have been mulling around in my own head for years. Let
> me throw it out to you, that I may be free of some of it and finally
> accept some help with this. Does anyone else out there have there have
> provision's for your pyrenees or other dog's, mentioned in your wills? In
terms of care > for them in the event of the sudden death or catastrophic
illness to* all* of their pyrs > parent's/owner's?

I haven't even taken possession of my Pyr pup yet <G> and she already has a
"Godmother". Only one possibility - my dairy goat, Pygora and llama breeder
best friend in WI. <G> She has had Pyrs in the past and loved them dearly.
She has a Maremma right now, and says her next dog will be another Pyr.
She's also a dog groomer. <G>

My Border Collie is SUCH a total one-person dog I couldn't put her through
the trauma of attempting placement. My friend here in AK knows what to do.
<sigh> She will also take my 14-year-old housecat herself, and knows to
ship my Ragdoll cat to my Mom in CA, and my long-haired orange cat to my
friend in WI. They have already agreed to take them, and I KNOW they would
be going to the best of loving homes. I do not believe in leaving these
things to chance!

Deb Frost
Anchorage, AK
dfrost@customcpu.com