[PyrNet-L] Rescue dogs in Tx.

Dear Friends:  Remember the discussion about when to separate pups from
the litter; 6-8 weeks, or 9, or 12?  I wanted to tell you what many of
you have already observed with your litters, but many who have
neutered/spayed rescues will not have the privilege of witnessing.

Our pups were 7 weeks last Monday.  We put them outside with mom and dad
at 5 weeks.  Titus daddy is a true patroller.  When we got up at night
to see what he was barking at, we would notice one of the pups with him,
but couldn't discern which one.  Finally, we saw it was Mimi, the one
who most resembles Titus.  She has turned into his shadow.  She has
learned to run the fence, bark at *nothing*, and jump up at the
slightest sound, alert and scanning.  All this at only 7 weeks.  We are
convinced that all the time spent with mom and dad and the fam is having
immeasurable benefits for each of them.

Thanks for helping us be good parents...Jimmy and Dee Dee in Texas