Re: [PyrNet-L] Lost loves

<< I was thinking about this when the message first came through.  I
 imagine the kenneling provides a safety factor that some working
 LGD's may not have, compared to companions and breeder's dogs who are
 more likely to be fenced.
 Geography may do much to determine environmental illness, in areas
 where there is high chemical use, due to agriculture, mining,
 pollutions from factories or large cities, I would assume those dogs
 would be at a higher health risk, just like the human population. >>

I think you are right.  Good points.

Joe