Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr MUSIC ,Rescue/Donations

<< Mama's little poop is my best friend, all de do dah day,
 How's that for a start?   Are you still grinning and bearing it? <vbg> >>

I love it!!!! Now I just need to get the right tune in my head!! LOL  Thank
you though-that is really cute (well all but the part about pooping over
mommy)  <G>

<< I know I am responding only to one post, but, wowie zowie! Wouldn't it
be incredible if 'we' all really 'could' compile a song book?  >>

I think it would be fun and quite a tribute to the ones we love so much!
Besides it sounds like we could come to you for song ideas if we get
stumped!!!

Steph and Sammi