Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr MUSIC ,Rescue/Donations

> >  <<     Is that writer who introduced herself awhile back
> > still on the list?  She was writing a book, pertinent to pyrenees,
> > wasn't she? Perhaps she would like to write a musical book?
> <VVBG>>>
>
> LOL Judith ;-)
>
> I'm assuming I'm the writer (and yes will take full credit for making
> an a--
> out of myself only).  A musical book????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm might be
> easier than
> what I'm trying out now.

Hi Chris, LOL;-) It is hard to hear you on the email. Did I understand
you to imply that in your spare time you might be willing to help guide
us? You are an author and all......LOL!! A song book of pyr related
songs. To be sold for rescue and the benefit of The Great Pyrenees
Breed. Seriously though please think about it. No pressure here at all.
Just my funin' around.
Have you been published yet? If you wouldn't mind some of us reading
what might have been published, please tell us the book/books names. I
for one, I would like to read your work. Especially your up coming pyr
related one when it is finished. It sound's like you are hard at work,
so finished believe it or now or it will be. <g>

>  As for my "book" (the pain in the b---, why oh why am I doing this
> thing) it
> is going very slowly.  I'm having a little trouble getting the idea
> down on
> paper (or keyboard) however, I have decided that the Pyr will be an
> older
> female while the Shiba is a male pup.  These two have so far developed
> as
> Imp (the Shiba) and Maggie.  Maggie being a more dignified creature
> who
> rolls her eyes over Imp's antics but Maggie will of course never get
> caught
> digging Imp's escape tunnels...no never.  Now if I could just get the
> human
> characters.....well back to work.

Well Chris, you certainly have enough 'characters right here on the
list. I should think that, that would be the easy part. <VBG>

> This list and all of your information is being greatly appreciated and
> will remember you all in the dedication page if and when this torture
> of
> love gets done :-)

I try not to ever speak for anyone else. However, I think that is very
flattering and most grateful of you.  Thanks. Take good care, Judith,
Jonah & Lexi
God spelled backwards is dog.