Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Longevity of Pyrs

Your point is well taken, Patric.  However, when asked the question how
long do Pyrs live, we would have to respond 10-12 years (if that's the
figure the health suryvey indicates), but then add the qualifier that those
figures include all dogs who have died accidentally (and that could be as
young as 1 year olds), which would bring the figures way down, and not
really tell us how "healthy" Pyrs are.
Donna