Re: [PyrNet-L]Story Ideas

BirdBugg wrote:

> <<...sent the story about Echo and Gambit playing
> to the list and I meant to sent a private mail to Chris for her book...>>
>
> Sandy

  Hi Sandy,

I think everyone likes hearing about Echo and Gambit (and all the other pups) so
no problem.  But you people ya giving me sooooooooo many ideas that I'll have to
put a disclaimer in the front...LOL ;-)

Thanks, I really do appreciate all your input and hopefully one day my mystery
series will see print.  And unfortunately I've never been published but that could
also be my fault as I am  VERY hard on myself (humm  think that might be why I was
in therapy...hummmmm...).  And to everyone who's pup (as far as I care all doggies
are puppies, just like my 7 year old cat is a kitten) has helped someone get
through a fear I KNOW my kitten has saved me and my dear childhood Chihuahua did
too.  Dang maybe I should have gotten the Pyr......no I will wait until we own our
own house and there is plenty of indoor space for him/her (a future Maggie?).

Please keep the ideas rolling and if anyone has any guidance to offer I'm all
ears....how else does one learn.

Thanks

Chris Speakman
speakpc@interlynx.net