Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Discovery Channel

> Sunday March 22, 1998
> 8:00 pm (EST) on The Discovery Channel
> As I'm in Ontario I have no idea how many of you can see it and if
> it's
> different times but just thought I would pass this on.
>
> Hi Phil & Chris,

    I have watched one in the last month or so, that a list member
recommended. It was most incredible! Enough so that, thanks to you Lee &
I will watch it again!! Now, 'that' kind of 'alert' that I for one, love
to hear about.<bg>    We here in Maine on the second day of Spring are
expecting from 9"-11" of snow any minute. It sure feels and look's like
it is coming. Of course, my 'beloved's' sense this. At the moment are
catching up on their beauty sleep. You know the kind  of sleep I mean.
When you have places to go and squirrels to see... The kind you need to
get when you know that next time you have to get up you will be going
berserk upon awakening. <G>
Soooo, if we in Maine are gathering more firewood for our stoves and our
generators out to be on call, what O' what must you in Canada be
expecting?
A  As we so sophisticatedly say here, "down east" in the most proudly
Northern state of the country of The United States of America,
"See Ya'."
    Judith