Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19980320/bloat

SWhitney74 wrote:

> Hi Everyone,

     Please excuse this neccessary rudeness. I am trying to privately
email Stephanie. I have many times. They, (whoever 'they' are,) say that
server is down or something Greek like that!<G>I used the personal email
given here. If Stephanie is reading or anyone can email me privately the
correct address please do.
    Thank you much!
Judith, Email; gwi.net pyrenees@