[PyrNet-L] Posting Duplicity

Hi there everyone,
    For too long now I have been receiving duplicated messages in my
Inbox mail. I was lackadaisical and let it go as irksome as it was.
However, this past week I have noticed that some of my already wordy
posts have come to you twice. I may not be a 'computer whiz' but I do
know enough not to send a message to the same place twice. Well, but for
the infrequent accident anyway.
    Could someone please direct me to the web mistress/master or to whom
and wherever, that we may solve this?
    Thanks in advance.
                            Judith, Lexi & Jonah
     PS. Is it David Kintsfather?