Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr-net - Rescue Dog

Thank you for posting this Catherine!  Mary Brownll<brownll@sover.net> sure
is doing a terrific job networking homes and doesn't get nearly the
appreciation she deserves!

Just in the last *month* the FlockGuard Rescue efforts have helped to
generate over $300 in donations to Pyrenees rescue and have networked leads
which directly resulted in half a dozen placements for dogs...3 of which
were Pyrs which are now successfully adopted to loving homes.

Last week also a FlockGuard subscriber generously donated the money to cover
most the costs to treat the heartworm positive Pyr being fostered in Ohio.

The internet is a WONDERFUL tool for rescue:)

-stacey kubyn
Flock&Family Guardian Network
Comprehensive LGD Resource
http://www.flockguard.org
Please Visit the Flockguard RescueNet at:
          http://www.flockguard.org/rescue.htm