Re: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

<< Where does your pet Pyr sleep?

Michael,

Shylo sleeps pretty much where he wants to, like in the bathroom, in the
entryway, beside my bed, or in the kitchen.  He likes it where it has a small
draft or against the bath tub.  He also lays behind my chair while I'm on the
computer or beside me so close I have to back up to get up.  If you would like
to see Shylo, he is at
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix2.html#Shylo  which happens to be
his most favorite place to lay.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com

A dog is the only thing in this world that loves you more than he does
himself.