Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

Dear Dee Dee in Texas (and anyone else who wants to send pictures and/or
attachments):

Sending pictures over the internest seems to be an easy thing to do, but
some of us have rather small, weak machines, and downloading pictures not
only takes up a lot of time, but also memory.  And then we most often don't
seem to get the picture.  I think that it would be appreciated by a lot of
people if, when you want to send a picture(s), you would ask the recipient
if they wanted it and you would send it to them privately. This is just a
friendly request and not a flame.

Jack Perry