Re: [PyrNet-L] Drool in Oz, etc

less than males.  Check out the dam of the pups  to get an idea of what
kind of a mouth she has.  Pet her under the chin and see if its wet or dry.
 Try to buy a pup from a sanitary environment.
All pups are cute so don't buy from the first place you visit.  Check other
breeders in Australia.  Long drives will be worthwhile in the end as you
have your dog for a long time.  Investigate before you invest.
Your yard seems well suited for a Pyr and you are wise to be asking
questions now.  Also, make sure you get a contract and medical information
from the breeder and it helps if the parents have been x-rayed to determine
they are free of hip dysplasia.

 Donna