[PyrNet-L] RE: (PYRNET)And Now to Bed...

 >Uh, Karen, I've gotta ask, are you married and what size bed do you
have? LOL

 Hi, in bed with me of course (all five!!!!!)
Karen

>  I have a king size bed and I can only "imagine" 5 pyrs in it

> <snip>, but I can assure you that in my imagination, I doubt there
> would be room <snip> LOL...

   Hi everyone,
   Your question to Karen brought a huge smile to my face. Because once
I finally trained Lee,( my husband) to accept dog's in the bedroom,
training period taking one day. My task was  to tackle the pyrs on bed
question. Which took more time but, in the interim we, the pyrs and I
did it anyway!
    As a result, during the past few year's, Lee and I have spent many
an hour  seriously discussing whether we shoul add a twin bed next to
our king size one. Or have a huge custom made bed designed for we four
and our future pyr extended family. <vbg>.
    Here in Maine, especially, on blistery cold Winter's night, there is
nothing so soft, warm and dreamy, as  a  two dog night for all now! That
1960's-1970's rock and roll band that was named " Two Dog Night",
apparently, knew what they were talking about. Of course, their group's
name,  might of been different had they known of Karen's 5.

Judith