[PyrNet-L] Re: Shaving Pyrs

Adrienne Wilder Wrote:

>  Personally if some one waked me in 94 degree heat I would die....and I
> don't have ***half*** the hair a pyr has....although I think I shed
> more.. ;)

---and later---

> One  more thing I wanted to ask about Jean Luke...
> How much does he weigh???  Being too heavy can sometimes be much more of
> a curse than having that extra coat...

To everyone:  Wow what a response to a question.  Co-Workers of my wife raise
sheep with thier parents.  The parents sheer the Pyrs when they sheer the
sheep.  I have always heard that you shouldn't, but wanted to ask.

Adrinne:  As for Jean Luc, we only walked him once on a hot day.  He is light
for his size (100 +- lbs).  He is mostly an indoor dog in the summer.

Kirk Justus
Dallas, TX