Re: [PyrNet-L] Longevity of Pyrs

To determine the longevity of Pyrs for statistical purposes, you need to
include all dogs and give the reasons they died.  (The tabulator could then
determine what percentage died accidentally, and what percentage died from
health problems with specifics for both categories.)  I would not include
the 6 month old who died accidentally (or, for that matter, any other dog
who died accidentally) in a survey on "health" issues.
Donna