Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Painting in Taos

The painting of Zuni is a monotype by Carroll Gresedieck
505-758-3226.
Part of the proceeds of all her paintings are donated to the Taos
Humane Society.

Next time your in town, drop by for a pyr fix, I live about 3 blocks
from the Sagebrush with Mishka and Kazak and Audrey the Blue Heeler.

I am also an artist, among other things.

My Best,
j-}

> From:          D3melza <D3melza@aol.com>
> Date:          Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:55:05 EST
> To:            pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
> Subject:       [PyrNet-L] Pyr Painting in Taos

>      Hello everyone, I have just returned from a lovely vacation in Taos, New
> Mexico. It is one of my favorite places in the U.S., I think. Anyway, I just
> wanted to share the place we stayed there. We always stay in the Sagebrush Inn
> which is the most beautiful adobe building. Anyway, there used to be a Pyr
> named Zuni who would stay there during the day with her owners who ran the
> place. Recently she died, but this time I noticed a beautiful portrait of her
> in one of the offices. I think it's an oil painting, but I'm not sure. It was
> such a marvelous interpretation! Anyone who goes through there must stop to
> look at it. After all, we ended up naming our blessed Zuni after this
> wonderful Pyr who brightened the faces of anyone who had to step over her! :)
> I know she's frolicking happily at the rainbow bridge now.
>

> -Emily Hainsworth (along with Belle and Zuni who wished they could have gone
> to see the painting too)

Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico