[PyrNet-L] Pyr Painting in Taos

     Hello everyone, I have just returned from a lovely vacation in Taos, New
Mexico. It is one of my favorite places in the U.S., I think. Anyway, I just
wanted to share the place we stayed there. We always stay in the Sagebrush Inn
which is the most beautiful adobe building. Anyway, there used to be a Pyr
named Zuni who would stay there during the day with her owners who ran the
place. Recently she died, but this time I noticed a beautiful portrait of her
in one of the offices. I think it's an oil painting, but I'm not sure. It was
such a marvelous interpretation! Anyone who goes through there must stop to
look at it. After all, we ended up naming our blessed Zuni after this
wonderful Pyr who brightened the faces of anyone who had to step over her! :)
I know she's frolicking happily at the rainbow bridge now.

-Emily Hainsworth (along with Belle and Zuni who wished they could have gone
to see the painting too)