Re: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

Hi,
I had to delurk. It is so funny reading about others' Pyrs and their
sleeping habits. I have wondered if others have as much fun as I do. I
have a queen sized bed that Hannah shares with me. She prefers I not be
in the bed when she is because I "crowd her". She sleeps across the foot
of the bed on my side, even if I switch sides. She is also the one who
30 minutes after lights out has to go on duty and wants out. If I tell
her "no, go lay down" she does, right on top of my legs! When she gets
tired of my crowding her she goes and sleeps on the couch with Bear, a
Pyr/Lab cross. Katy has always slept on the floor at the end of the
couch, or on the couch if there was room. Actually Katy prefers to sleep
outside at night.
When Hannah was a puppy she would sleep at the other end of the house in
the shower stall. The only problem was the shower dripped. She would get
up from a nap a soggy pup, yuck.
Does anyone else's dogs "work and sleep in shifts"? Katy and Hannah seem
to. My housemate, (who is owned by a mini Poodle), calls them the
"woo-woo" dogs.
Susan,
Katy, (is it my turn to guard, is it huh, huh, huh)?
Hannah, (will you curl up please, your crowding me).
Bear, (It's my couch, I was here first)
Mini, (these big dogs aren't so tough!)