Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

I totally agree with Janice.  We too have raised some litters of puppies,
have sold most for $300-350. Our philosophy is to give people an
opportunity to share in the joy of having a Pyrenees without creating a
financial hardship.  As was mentioned it does cost a lot to maintain a dog
and the hundreds of dollars more is much better spent in frequent vet
checks, quality food, toys, etc.  I keep in contact with most of the folks
who have bought puppies from us and as far as I know none have ended up
abandoned or in rescue.  Each breeder has their own philosophy on who is a
suitable candidate for owning a Pyr but I don't believe the size of their
wallet should be one of them.
Audrey Eischens
audeisch@wcta.net