Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

You are correct in that this list should not be a vehicle for selling
puppies.  However, I believe only one couple asking about prices are Jim
and Dee Dee, and they are seeking advice from members of the list as to
what would be a reasonable expectation as to selling the pups.  Remember,
they have asked our advice from the beginning and they are not experienced
with Pyrs.  I believe the Rescue parents are their first experience with
Pyrs.
I think the best advice given them was to check with other breeders,
particularly in their area.  If Jim and Dee Dee could have breeders visit
and evaluate the pups for them, that would be best.
The purpose of the list is communication among Pyr enthusiasts and any
subject involving them should be acceptable.
Donna