Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy prices

Donna Coffman wrote:

> I think the best advice given them was to check with other breeders,
> particularly in their area.  If Jim and Dee Dee could have breeders visit
> and evaluate the pups for them, that would be best.
> The purpose of the list is communication among Pyr enthusiasts and any
> subject involving them should be acceptable.
> Donna
>
> Dear Donna: Yes, we are schizoid over our situation with the rescues. I have responded a few times while my brain was in neutral and tried like heck to figure out net and a digital camera (still sorry J & C).  We do have four city lots and if we need to keep these sweeties ourselves, we will.

In my recent state I have forgotten the first person I reached out to:
Janet Ingram! Big Duh!  Of course she gave us the best advice from the
start, get the pups born and get a breeder to look at them.  I will get
right to it!  She said there were a couple in San Antonio who might come
to help.  In a couple of weeks the Hill Country should be showing it's
beautiful wildflowers, bluebonnets, paintbrush.  I'll coax them up here!

Thank you all so much for educating us on these wonderful dogs.  The
longer we have them, the more we wonder if we will really end up wanting
to place them all.

Sincerely, Jim and Dee Dee Stotler