[PyrNet-L] RE:I's Me Wouldbe Author

> <<   My question's were ones of curiosity. Promise! The way in which
> various author's write, the how's and why's of their resources and
> research, I simply find fascinating. As I do with what you are doing
> now.  BTW, I do not believe I implied that you should pack up and go.
> That is not who I am. I would not ever, ever ask any one to leave. Not

> even in my wildest Pyrenean dreaming!!>>

Hi everyone, especially Judith and Pyr Gang:

I've gone and put me foot in my mouth, I never thought Judith implied
anything but honest interest and support.  Iwouldn't see the EXTREME
POSITIVE support ALL OF YOU and JUDITH were sending my way.

So, hopefully I've straighten my very confused imaginative mind to you
(I
realize it is a very scary and weird place to travel to) <g>.  And I
would
like to give Judith a hug for her support, trust me my fiction writing
is
much clearer  than me trying to explain me.  Thanks Judith, and of
course
Jonah and Lexi.  BTW, anywhere I can see their pics?
Hi Chris and everyone,
    Ochh! I received your hug! No one can call you weak stomached
anymore. How could they? You have got to have a strong body for a hug
like that.
    No harm done. No offense taken. I hear and understand what you said.
I's cool!
   My dear Chris, Bravo! Bravo for finding the career you love in
conjunction with who you are. That is special decision to make about
life. Therefore, you must be and are a special kinda' lassie. As to your
craziness, or social phobias......Hey, we all have something!!!
    Save your phobia for stranger's. Here you have friend's!
    Och! Just received that hug that you promised. Nah, you cannot be
"weaked stomached", not then not now and NOT with a hug like that! LOL.
    Jonah and Lexi?  I hope that sometime soon we will have a web site
just for the love of them. I have to prove visually that 'they' are the
most two gorgeous pyrs in all the world! Believe me, when we do, you
will know!!!! <VVBBG>.
    Again, it takes courage to admit our mistakes, thanks for the
apology. Do not allow yourself to worry wart over this. It here with the
Pyr gang and else where is always better to air our concern's than let
them fester. Controversy usually produces more healthy and opened up
mind's.
    My very best of regards,
Judith, Jonah & Lexi  (We 3 send hug's back atchya'.)