[PyrNet-L] Never cease to amaze

The intelligence and wit of pyrs never ceases to amaze me.  My
Molly usually shows her displeasure at being left home when she thought
she should have been on an outing with me by sowing some trash on the
living room floor,  not much but enough to make you notice.  I just
returned home to find her latest communication and immediately
questioned her as to "who's been trash picking".  She knows I am
irritated because I will hold her face and make her look at me when I am
speaking to her.  When I let go, she immediately went over and picked up
her trash before I could even get to it and deposited it back in the
kitchen trash can.  Then she immediately exiled herself to her time out
room-- our downstairs bathroom where she is at present emitting
intermittant grumbles directed at me.
     I am sitting here in quiet stitches-- not wanting to let her know
the entertainment she just gave me.
Nancy and "Molly"-- see mom, I pick up after myself.