[PyrNet-L] RE: Puppy prices

Well, I told myself I would just sit here and listen but I couldn't keep
quiet. Prices around here are pretty simple, $500 & up and you are
probably dealing with a reputable person, less than that and you've
probably found one of the puppy mills. Personally, I will, take payments
if I need to  to put my puppies in a good home - after all, that is what
is important, a home where they are loved and well cared for. Ask me
about the people that had an unspayed bitch of another breed and wanted
a male, were here with their kids and when they left, I spent an hour in
the bathroom, needless to say they did not get a puppy from me - they
did get one - called me with one of those "haha" phone calls and guess
what - their bitch was pregnant from the male puppy.

I may sound snobbish and controlling but, I want to know this puppy show
or otherwise is going to get loved and be well cared for. If that is
snobbish and controlling then I'm glad I'm that way.

Lisa