Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted

<< So dogs that were bred to
 protect livestock are sometimes priced out of the reach of those that want to
 use dog for purpose it was bred for. >>

No they are not, most of us will place a dog affordable with a livestock
situation and if I does not work take it back (never seen one that did not
work, but probably will some day).  Your post is great, but you are not the
'average' I can assure you.  I think you know you are an exception.  If you
don't know, take it from me you are.  We have to deal with the average, mean,
etc. and that means that too cheap dogs result in disposable dogs and the rest
of us pay for that in money, effort, and emotions.

Joe