[PyrNet-L] Dogshows

Kerry,
	I've never made the Lewiston shows, maybe in the fall we can get to
Spokane. The country up there is beautiful. My Daughter (Julie) lives in
Salt Lake, her company will be moving in April and she has to be around or
she will never find things. It will take 2 to 3 weeks and everyone is
"REALLY" looking forward to the move. Even if she was free she doesn't
trust Idaho weather in April. (Go south to the warm climate). She called
and has already arranged for the time off plus a couple of days to "just do
nothing". I guess that there will be at least 1 Pyr bitch at Cortez.
			Thanks, Sharon