[PyrNet-L] Chat Great Pyrenees Missing in Houston,TX

<<
 Hi,
      Well I never figured it would happen to me-- I have pretty tight fences
but Bianca my heartworm positve rescue is out there on the run.  She
disappeared Monday night between 9 and 9:30 pm   what is strange is that there
was absolutely no sign of her.  No one saw her leave.  She came from Bryan
Texas and maybe trying to get home.   I have allerted the shelter in Bryan but
it is a long way and there is no one there for her when she gets there.  Her
former owners moved and left her wondering the streets.
     She is White with wolfen grey on her ears and head.  She weighs 85 lbs
and is sweet but very much a shapeshifter(gets out of things).  She is spay.
 Pam
 Houston >>