No Subject

Hello,
	It's me again, I've been thinking that people change over 100's of years,
maybe dogs do also. If some people breed for a "milder" Pyr, that might not
be all bad. Look how many Pyrs are being registered. I can assure you that
there are at least that many being bred without papers. I think that a big
part of the Pyrs future is  being able to adapt to change and to become
someones companion. Not wanting to stay with a band of sheep will not stop
them from giving their life for their "family". With the proper training
and education these dogs are good at so many things, and can give their
people a great deal of joy.
	Just a thought, or maybe to much pain med. for a blown disk.  Good night
	Sharon