[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Pyr-smiles

I have been waking early, <ready for the time change>, so have plenty
of time for coffee and the computer in the mornings.
This morning my 'sober sides' Mishka came shuffling into the studio
and stood looking at me.  I greeted her with a 'Good Morning - how
are you today'.  She stood looking at me, ears cocked forward, a
smile on her pyr face and suddenly broke into a dance routine, all
fours taping on the tile, then did the most perfect pyerouette, tail
arched high over her back, smiling and laughing, before she danced
through the room to find a cozy place to rest before her big day
starts.

Her lovely, happy mood will surely fill the rest of my day with
smiles, just wanted to share.
Judith
jsmiller@laplaza.org
Taos, New Mexico