Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Memories?

    Well, when we first rescued Belle and Zuni we only had them four days
before my boyfriend and I had to leave town for an extended time. We spent as
much time as we possibly could with them those four days and had a very
tearful goodbye. They stayed with their *grandparents* for four months until
we returned at Christmas. We were greeted with Zuni (a recovering cancer
patient) bounding up and down and jumping on and off of all the furniture with
excitement (this has never happened before). She and Belle went nuts loving us
and being excited and I was truly happy to see that they fully recognized
their true *parents*, for I had had my doubts. Today we have a very strong
bond between all four of us, and to this day Zuni has her special chair that
she snores in all day long. Pyr's are wonderful beasts.

-Emily
Castle Rock, CO