[PyrNet-L] Re:Pyr Memories

Some people would be surprised at how well animals remember people and
old ways. We had an older bitch we took in and was with us once while
our younger guy was at obedience. A good friend of ours and the family
we received the dear old lady from happened to be there. With tears in
the persons eyes she yelled, "puppy, puppy, puppy". Well our dear lady
turned around ran and jumped up on this person giving lot's of Pyr
kisses. We never knew she could run so fast or jump up. The person and
dog had not seen each other for at least 5 years! It was a joyous
reunion for the two of them and our lady of the house acted like a puppy
for days. Darla