Re: [PyrNet-L] Learning experience

Hi Donna,
----------
> From: Donna Coffman <dcoffman@erols.com>
> To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
> Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Learning experience
> Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998 8:45 PM
>
> Looking forward to seeing Rodman's photos.  Good story and things have
> worked out very nicely for Rodman and for you.  How long have you had
him?
> Donna

Rodman's been with us since late last fall. Got him around November.

I guess Pyr's aren't real common in this area of Kansas (maybe not very
common anywhere), because it's caused quite a stir any place I take him.
He LOVES to ride in the truck with me (a jeep).  I took him into Wichita
with me yesterday, and drove through the McDonalds drive-thru (to buy him a
cheeseburger while I was there).  The guy taking the money was so
awe-struck that he hollared back at the kitchen "Hey, you guys -- you HAVE
to come see this dog!"  And before I knew it every McDonald's employee in
the place was crowed at the window,  sticking their hand out to pet him
(they assured me they'd wash their hands again before serving).

He loved it!

Tracy