[PyrNet-L] APOLOGY/THANK YOU!

Hi everybody,
    I'd like to thank you all for reading and having patience with my
pyr million, post's of late.
    I just happened to come across one that I sent, concerning
European's and American's. I feel that it was inappropriate, as well as
being un-called for. I do not think that I even mentioned the word
pyrenees in it! There must be some nodding of head's right about now,
right? I therefore, realize that I had gotten way carried away. For that
one, anyway, I owe you and apology! I am sorry. I will be more careful
now, and in the future.
    About two weeks ago, I came out of a big bout with cabin fever. This
marvelous list and it's pyr team, helped pull me through this one, to a
large extent. As I came out of it, I became list obsessed, if you will.
<bg>. I posted almost, at times, in a frenzy, trying to keep coming out,
of the fever. Not only that, some or many, were very wordy. It is one
thing to be passionate about posting and to frequently post. It is
another, to use the list as a healing ground for my problem! <g>.
     What also, was and is, still is happening, is that I do not know my
computer, all that well yet. I have had technical computer problems,
plus, I only type slowly to begin with. I too, am unorganized with my
files.  Thank you to David Kintsfather, and the other's, for recently
posting that kind of computer file help!
    Due to the combination of all of this, I have probably, appeared
rude, by not responding to some wonderful solution's that you gave me.
Some I have, some are temporarily lost, still other's accidentally
deleted.
    On the 2 dog night post, well, I take pride in being an X-Central
Park Hippie! I marched for Dr.Martin Luther King and the like. "Drop
out, turn on and tune in." <vbg> So, for my  fragile, <g> ego to admit,
that I called the band, Two Dog Night, rather than, Three Dog Night,
well, it was almost too much to bear! LOL!
    To wrap this up, <g>, I thought it was time to tell you again, that
to the list, I'm relatively new. To the pyr world, next to many of you,
I am a toddler. I do not ever forget this! I always appreciate the fact
that, here, I'm just another member. No smaller, no greater. I care
about you all, and about your pyrs. I listen with excitement,
consideration and respect, when you say it what you say.
    I am not a kiss ---, type of gal. So, please, know that I mean it!
    Take good care, Judith, Jonah & Lexi
PS If anyone has any feed back for me, please, feel free, to let me
know, here, or privately. Whatever is comfortable for you. Thank you!