[PyrNet-L] RE:CHAT Therapy Story

 Hi everyone,
It's take yourself to seriously. me!  LOL!
For my own experience, I have only once, brought Jonah, to a nursing
home, about, a year's past. It
was incredibly rewarding. We even had a mini experience's, similar to
you and Clondike. In that, a couple of bed confined patient's, either
sat up, ( who normally didn't ) or actually, allowed me to let Jonah,
stand on their bed,  front paws only. So, that they could, pat this
wonderful, white snowdrift and smile like a kid. <bg>. Wow!
    One of my very favorite saying's, that I ever have heard is, "once a
man, twice a child." There ain't nothing else on earth, like a great
pyr, to bring out the child! ( Take my own case, for example! )  <vvbg>.

    I was intimidated by the weekly commitment and did not go back. You
have opened my eyes!!
    I wouldn't have to be bound to a weekly one, I, like you two, could
go there every three weeks.    . That would be manageable! Plus, lot's
of fun for us all!!!
Thank you!
    Way to go Clondike-ella! Leave it to a pyr! Leave it to David!
    Take good care,
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi