[PyrNet-L] Chat: San Fransico Pyr activities in may?

I will be visiting the San Fransisco area in the week fron mon 18th until
sat 23d of may this year. The trip will be mainly business but some free
time in it as well. I would very much like to know if there are any
pyr-related events going on in that area between those dates.

/Ake H Olsson in Sweden

P.s Vilya would very much like to come along, but unfortunately it is a
little difficult to get her a proper passport and visa. The authorities do
not accept a paw-stamp as a written signature......
D.s