[PyrNet-L] Re: CARE:Temprature/Cars?

.
Hi, Donna and everyone,
    Why not?
I do know, that never mean's never. I respect what you say. Still, I
have to ask.
    What if they are crated?
Or with out lead or choke collar?
At dog show's I have seen, many a dog in a car, usually, in a crate.
    If I never could leave them in my car, Jonah and Lex, rarely could,
go anywhere. In my area, very few places allow dog's into their place of
business. As for parks, there's only one near or far that allow dog's at
all. The beach is out from April-September. We all have a lot of fun, in
between my shopping errand's, etc. For me to consider, altogether
dropping this life style, well, could you please, give  me and anyone
else, more information on this?
Thanks!
Take good care,
Judith, jonah & Lexi