[PyrNet-L] software

Hi, at 1 time there was a discussion about some dog software. I remember
that someone was downloading a trail version and that it was fairly large.
At the time I went and looked at it, but didn't have the time to go any
further with it. I thought that I had saved the place to favorites, but the
computer won again (an almost daily occurance). If anyone knows what I'm
talking about please direct me to the place. By the way "person" were you
happy with the program? I remember thinking that it might be a good thing
to have.
	Thank you Sharon