RE: [PyrNet-L] Flea control

> We have a
>new Metro Atlanta Great Pyrenees Club, if you are interested please email
>privately at price@surgyinfosys.com. Sorry to put the last part on the list
>but did not see the Shreve's  private address on the message. Kelly
>
>Hi Kelly, It is perfectly acceptable to put info about a new Pyr club on
this list. However if this club is not affiliated with the GPCA or the AKC
and is a privately sponsored club then I am curious who will set ethical
guidlines for club members to follow? I strongly believe that education is
the key to lowering the staggering rescue problem in the breed and to assure
the health and well being of all Great Pyrenees. Good Luck with the club.
Adrianne Hughes
Devoir Great Pyrenees
Harpers Ferry, WV