[PyrNet-L] CHAT, OTHER: So it was a (Pyr) white lie...

Hi all again,

What I said 4 days ago will have to be retracted.  Thanks to the
efforts of Jim Delaney, the last nine (9) missing pictures for the
"historical" section of the Pyrs of the Realm have been added and
I'll have to repeat myself:

Read my lips - no more updates... before the National...

All of the Serene Princes and Princesses can now be viewed in their
full (black-and-white) glory... ;-)

The timing is very appropriate.  The Pyrs of the Realm was first
released just before the 1997 National Specialty.  With these
additions, it can now be considered completed, or as completed as a
link-o-links page ever gets.

See you all in Margaritaland!

Patric - PyRealm Webmaster.

Pyrs of the Realm: How to find every Pyr in the WWWorld;
http://www.ahabs.wisc.edu/Student/Lundberg/PyRealm.html