[PyrNet-L] Re: Pyr puppy wanted (Tracy Pribbenow )

Applications Needed,
   In reference to Tracy's post about a Pyr pup. I am in Ne. and have a
rescue Pyr male, neutered and aproximately 8-9 months old.
   If you need more info on this little guy please contact me privately at
gabby1 (that is the #1)@ inetnebr.com.
   Anyone knowing or wanting a rescue Pyr n/m 8-9 m/o please contact me!!
This little guy has been without a real home since the 22nd of Feb.!
Take Care!!
	Best Regards,

       Mark A. Welsch                         Phone# 402-467-1225
       Lincoln, NE.                        Fax ( call before sending )
       gabby1@inetnebr.com                            402-467-6277
       ICQ #395661                                        GPCA Rescue