[PyrNet-L] Re: Ivy Rose

Ann,
Hope that all goes well with Ivy Rose tomorrow. The hardest part for us in
keeping a a dog quiet after an operation has been to keep them away from the
other dog that wants to play!

Last week I got some of those dog bones that are smoked.  One of those has
kept my house dog busy and quiet for days!!  Sometimes you can get knuckle
bones from a butcher that will also keep them busy for a long time. I give
them the bone in the crate.

Charlotte