Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Puppies

Good news here, the Vet just felt "multiple lumps" on our girl who
> did not get pregnant last year....looks like after 3 years we are going to
> have a litter of pups again.  I can hardly wait!

Congratulations!!!You'll be smelling puppy breath in no time. I love
from 5 weeks to 8 weeks when they really start to show their
personalities. These puppies are a little harder to handle because they
weren't expected, but, they are smart puppies, they only potty on the
paper(saves Casey some cleanup work)

I took them outside today in the yard, they are so funny - the grass is
long right now because it's about 1/2 week overdue to be cut(hubby's job
- hasn't been home) They were trying to play with it like a toy,
swatting at it - barking at it and the like - when I brought them in
they slept for 2 hours.

I think around here the most fascinating thing is my son - he is such a
rough and tumble tough kid and he turns into such a mush around the
puppies and is so gentle with them.

Lisa